What is French Hanger?
The French Strap, which stands out as one of the non-surgical facelift procedures, can be defined as the stretching of the skin with flexible threads made of polyester inside and silicone outside that are compatible with the skin texture. Also known as the French rope hanger, this face-hanging process is called the “French hanger” because it was developed in France. Thanks to the threads used in this process, sagging and wrinkles in the face area can be removed extremely safely. Since the material used in this method is highly compatible with the human body, it can also be used in partial facial paralysis.
This procedure, which is safe and has minimal risks, makes it possible to look younger for many years. The aim of the French sling procedure, which is known as an alternative to surgical face lift operations, is to eliminate the negativities that occur on the face with the effect of aging and to provide a youthful appearance by creating a lifting effect on the face.
Who Is The French Hanger Method Suitable For?
The French sling is recommended for individuals who want to rejuvenate without undergoing surgery. Especially from the age of 30, the amount of collagen and hyaluronic acid in the facial area begins to decrease. The decrease in the amount of collagen and hyaluronic acid leads to wrinkles on the skin. If these newly formed wrinkles are not taken under control, sagging and deep wrinkles may occur in the face area. Therefore, the French hanger is a suitable method for women and men between the ages of 30 and 65. Face lift, which is a non-surgical facelift procedure, lifts the sagging of the skin upwards and thus provides you with a youthful appearance.
What Are the Effects of the French Hanger Process?
The French hanger process brings many positive effects. The effects of this method can be listed as follows:
- Facial wrinkles are reduced,
- Facial oval is revealed,
- The jawbone becomes more prominent,
- Thanks to the collagen formed around the medical threads, the skin becomes younger,
- The Hollywood cheek effect appears on the face as the cheekbone becomes more prominent.
How to Make a French Hanger?
French sling aesthetic is a procedure performed under local anesthesia or sedation. In this application, which lasts between 45-60 minutes on average, French medical threads that are biologically compatible with the human body are placed on the area where a youthful effect is desired. During this procedure, medical threads are usually placed under the skin over the ear. The purpose here is to hide the operation scar on the scalp. Then the threads are stretched and the symmetry and lifting effect is provided on the face of the person who has the application. Finally, these medical threads are fixed and the process is completed.
In Which Regions Can the French Hanger Be Applied?
The French hanger application can be applied to the following areas of the face:
- Oval parts of the face,
- Under the chin,
We can list the areas where the procedure can be applied on our body as follows:
What are the Advantages of the French Face Lift Application?
The French facelift procedure has many advantages. The most important advantages can be listed as follows:
- Since it does not have a negative effect on the muscles, natural facial expressions are preserved.
- Your gaze regains expression as the drooping eyebrows are restored.
- The oval of the face, which has begun to lose its contours, reappears and the cheekbones become more pronounced.
- Thanks to this procedure, the facial structure is restored to a younger state. In short, time is taken back for those who had the operation.
- Your skin gains shine with the production of collagen formed around the medical threads. Thus, your skin is completely renewed and looks fresh as before.
- A completely natural appearance is obtained as the skin-compatible threads do not adversely affect the muscles.
What Should Be Considered After the French Hanger?
After the French hanger procedure, you can quickly return to your normal life. However, there are some important points to consider at this stage. We can list these points that should be considered after the French hanger as follows:
- Rest for a few days after the dynamic rope application.
- Again, do not sleep on your face for the first few days after the procedure.
- Use minimum jaw movements.
- Use only upward movements when washing your face.
- Do not rub or massage your skin.
How many sessions does the French Strap application take?
One session is sufficient for the French hanging procedure to be effective. If you want to repeat the process, you can have it done again after 5 years.
Do dynamic threads stop aging?
Dynamic threads, unfortunately, do not have the ability to stop time. However, these threads rewind time by giving them a youthful appearance.
WARNING: This site has been prepared for informational purposes. It does not provide health services. The information given on the site should not be used in the field of diagnosis and treatment. All responsibility arising from the opposite situation belongs to the visitor. The person visiting this site is deemed to have accepted these warnings.